Maximising Your Dairy Feed with Elite Genetics
The NUTRIPLUS® program helps dairy farmers increase forage nutritional efficiency.
- Silage corn varieties : Offering a complete range of high-quality varieties segmented by their silage quality type with specific tolerance traits.
- Alfalfa varieties : We offer a range of different varieties that deliver strong agronomic performance and quality in different dormancy classes.
- Supplements and other forage crops : A new generation of hybrid seeds to supplement your forage crops, such as silage sorghum, fodder beet and specific ray grass complete the NUTRIPLUS product portfolio.
Expert Services and Personalised Tools
Our crop production experts run field trials to provide personalised recommendations to assist you in optimising the nutritional performance of your dairy feed and fodder mixtures.
Four components of research and development and crop production, go into the programme, which consists of:
A complete forage silo diagnostic on your farm with NUTRIPLUS SILO.
Providing the most suitable suggestions of seed species and varieties for an effective dairy diet.
Our specialists ensure crop establishment and yield optimisation.
We advise you on how to best optimise forage harvest with NUTRIPLUS HARVEST Service and storage with NUTRIPLUS SILO Service.
NUTRIPLUS® Harvest Service
Harvest a the right date the silage corn or lucerne is a key objective for dairy farmers. It’s the guarantee to harvest the best feed value and to have a good conservation on the silo.
To support farmers, MAS Seeds develop different tools :
- AGROTEMPO app : Customized and precise advice at the field level to predicts all stages of the crop till silage harvest date
- Event with NIR System : analyse by NIR of the the fresh matter of the crop coming from the field: Calculation of optimal harvest date in the same time
Nutriplus® Silo Service
NUTRIPLUS® SILO is a complete diagnosis of your maize silage after opening the silo. Advices given in the individualized report will contribute to improving the quality of your forage and adapting your diet.
Collaboration with pilot farms
Nutriplus program has been tested and validated in our network of pilot farms in Europe during 2 years :
- Follow sowing date advice help to reach until 1 ton of dry matter/ha and 0,02 UFL/kg
- Follow harvest date advice improve the quality and conservation of the silo
Estimation of loss for an average silo of 200 tons of dry matter :
*1 ton of dry matter cost about 100 € to produce (average in France)
Discover NUTRIPLUS® Products Portfolio
Silage corn varieties :
Offering a complete range of high-quality varieties segmented by their silage quality type with specific tolerance traits.
Alfalfa varieties :
We offer many hybrid seeds that deliver strong agronomic performance in different dormancy classes.
Supplements and other forage crops : A new generation of hybrid seeds to supplement your forage crops, such as silage sorghum, fodder beet and specific ray grass complete the NUTRIPLUS® product portfolio.