Maximize your Yield
A correct sowing contributes to 60% of the crop yield.
MAS Seeds®,through the service MAS START, helps farmers in taking sowing time decision with a peace of mind. The service relies on agronomic knowledge as well as agro-weather expertise, and your seeds against weather related emergence losses.
An early sowing, if the conditions are favourable, contributes to yield optimisation thanks to:
- longer crop cycle
- fast and homogeneous emergence
- lower water stress during flowering.
In average, an early sowing increases grain maize yield by 6 t/ha.
A Personalised Service
Thanks to our agronomic knowledge of seeds and our agro-weather expertise, we supervise fields during the sowing period to advise the best personalised sowing window.
When sowing conditions become favourable, the farmer receives an SMS and an email with sowing alerts:
- Pre-start alert : Alert within the 10 days prior to the 1st favourable sowing window: «Sowing conditions will be soon favourable»
- Start alert : Alert at the beginning of the favourable sowing windows: "Start sowing today"
If sowing is realised in the 7 days after the start alert and emergence losses** are observed, MAS Seeds® offer free seeds for resowing:
- Available only in selected countries for maize and sunflower seeds
- Emergence losses: maize > 20%; sunflower > 30%