Seed Applied Solution
AGROSTART® and AGROSTART®+ MYCO are the complete seed applied solution to get your alfalfa crop off the best possible start.
With an innovative formula that use MAS Seeds' biostimulant as the foundation, AGROSTART adds mycorhization to boost the crop all along the vegetation:
- AGROSTART® offer inoculation and micro-nutrition to insure the best establishment and higher yield
- AGROSTART®+ MYCO offer Glomus intraradices fungi to insure a better regularity over time and space thanks to a better nutrients absorption, especially phosphorus
How it Works
The symbiosis between Glomus intraradices and alfalfa benefits for both of the species:
- Alfalfa provides food and shelter for the fungus which ensure its survival and growth.
- Fungus shares its roots which greatly enhances the alfalfa’s ability to absorb nutrients, especially phosphorus and water.
The mycorhyze increases phosphore intake about +300%*
*Source : Jansa et al. 2008 New Phytologist
Benefis for Farmers
AGROSTART®+ MYCO with MYCORHIZATION enhances the nutrients absorption ability of alfalfa and brings therefore following benefits:
- Better stress resistance (salt, drought, cold)
- Higher and more stable yield over 4 years of cultivation
- Better fodder quality, higher protein content
- Better vigour and growth
Comparison Between Two Solutions
Source: MAS Seeds® & Cerience R&D data, trials conducted on 4 locations (France, Spain, Poland, Romania)