Maximizing the efficiency of your field crops from seeding to harvest
The AGROPLUS® services help field crop producers to increase their yields in a sustainable way.
- Grain corn varieties : a diversified hybrid maize portfolio suited for all growing zones and end use needs such as organic, waxy, white and vitreus.
- Sunflower varieties: seed varieties to fit all your marketing needs. Our varieties offer varied oil profiles, excellent weed control strategies, and built-in pests and diseases tolerance.
- Winter oilseed rape varieties : productive oilseed rape hybrids suited for all climate conditions.
- MAS4 & other field crops : With a full seed lineup, MAS4 portfolio of cover crops and forage mixtures, sorghum and cereal seeds means you’ll find the right variety for your needs.
Expert Service and Personalised Tool
AGROPLUS® combines the agronomic expertise of our team, the work of our R&D program, and field trials to offers agronomic recommendations and services with in-crop advice with :
- MAS START, from pre-sowing to beginning of sowing
- AGROPLUS® REPORT, from sowing to post-harvest
- AGROTEMPO® TECHNICIAN to use during all the year