Our Key Activities
With more than 70-year experience in seed business and today, MAS Seeds is structured around three core activities to best serve our growers:
- R&D including hybrid breeding for maize, sunflower and the development of diversified crop offerings.
- SEED PRODUCTION as one of Europe’s key hybrid seed producer
- MARKETING & CUSTOMER SUPPORT in continental Europe, Africa, Asia and America
These pillars drive our propose and shape our mission
We want to work with farmers to help them feed a growing global population, by better equipping them to face the climatic and agronomic challenges of growing. To do this we develop high performance seed varieties, source the best seed applied technologies and help develop digital tools to support sustainable agriculture.
Act together for a changing agriculture
Since 1949, we team up with farmers to respond to agricultural challenges and contribute to the changing agriculture that will feed the future generations.
To learn more, click here
Provide an innovative and sustainable seed portfolio for cereal and cattle growers
We develop and produce high performing corn and sunflower varieties, and provide a diversified crop portfolio, seed applied solutions and digital services that contributes to sustainable agriculture.
- Grow sustainably as company and operate responsibly
- Bring innovative and sustainable seed products to market
- Build a culture where our employees thrive